$539,900 - $1,279,900

Description

LIMITED TIME INCENTIVES

€ PURCHASE WITH 5% DEPOSIT*
€ EXTENDED DEPOSIT STRUCTURE
€ $0 CAP DEVELOPMENT CHARGES** (Valued up to $30,000)
€ FREE ASSIGNMENT*** (Valued at $5,000)

Discover unparalleled urban living at The Garden Series, a visionary pre-construction condo development by 95 Developments. Nestled at the prime location of 3445 Sheppard Avenue East in Scarborough, this development is set to redefine luxurious living.

The Garden Series: A Master-Planned Community

This ambitious project introduces Sheppard Gardens, alongside a staggering 30,000 sq. ft. of lush green space. The development is meticulously designed, featuring modern mid-rise condos with floor-to-ceiling windows that encapsulate the essence of luxury. The integrated residential and commercial spaces promise a vibrant lifestyle, accentuated by over 352 residential units that harmonize with nature.

The Sky Collection: Elevating Luxury to New Heights

The Sky Collection stands as the epitome of sophistication within The Garden Series. Comprising exclusive 15th-floor residences, Lower Penthouses, and Penthouse suites, each home is a sanctuary of luxury, offering private balconies, patios, or terraces for an unmatched indoor-outdoor living experience.

Highlights at The Garden Series

Strategic Location & Seamless Connectivity

The strategic positioning of The Garden Series on Sheppard facilitates swift and effortless commuting across the Greater Toronto Area.

  • Easy access to major highways such as HWY 401, 404, and the DVP
  • TTC bus stop at doorstep
  • 1 minute to Shell or Petro Canada gas station
  • 2 minutes to Highway 401
  • 3 minutes to Bridlewood Mall
  • 4 minutes to Agincourt GO train Station
  • 5 minutes to Highway 404
  • 7 minutes to Parkway Mall
  • 7 minutes to CF Fairview Mall and Don Mills Station
  • 7 minutes to North York General Hospital
  • 7 minutes to Scarborough Town Centre
  • 10 minutes to Charles Sauriol Conservation Area
  • 11 minutes to Bayview Village Shopping Centre
  • 12 minutes to Centennial College and Seneca College
  • 13 minutes to Pacific Mall
  • 14 minutes to Edwards Gardens
  • 15 minutes to Ontario Science Centre and also University of Toronto Scarborough
  • 16 minutes to University of Toronto Scarborough
  • 17 minutes to Bayview Golf & Country Club
  • 18 minutes to Distilerry District
  • 19 minutes to Scarbough Bluggs
  • 20 minutes to CN Tower
  • Convenient access to IKEA, Canadian Tire, as well as Loblaws with less than 10 mins drive
  • Nearby parks such as Bridlewood Park, North Bridlewood Park and North Bridlewood Park

Reason to Invest In The Garden Series

  1. Prime Location with Exceptional Connectivity: The Garden Series on Sheppard benefits from a strategic location that offers unparalleled accessibility to the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). Its proximity to major highways such as HWY 401, 404, and the Don Valley Parkway (DVP), along with immediate access to TTC bus services, simplifies travel and commuting. This connectivity enhances the value of the property, making it desirable for residents who prioritize ease of movement and access to the citys key locations.
  2. Luxurious Amenities and Green Spaces: The development distinguishes itself with over 30,000 sq. ft. of green space, part of a master-planned community that prioritizes luxurious living in harmony with nature. The inclusion of Sheppard Gardens, a modern mid-rise condo within the project, further enriches the living experience with its elegant suites and floor-to-ceiling windows. These features, combined with the seamless indoor-outdoor living spaces provided by private balconies, patios, or terraces, cater to a growing demand for high-quality, nature-integrated urban living.
  3. Mixed-Use Development with High Investment Potential: The Garden Series is not just a residential marvel; its a mixed-use development where 97% is dedicated to residential units and the remaining 3% to commercial units at street level. This blend of integrated residential and commercial elements introduces a dynamic living environment where convenience meets luxury. The presence of commercial units adds to the vibrancy of the community and offers residents easy access to dining, shopping, and other services. Moreover, the mix of uses is likely to drive continuous demand, potentially resulting in strong rental yields and appreciation over time.

About the Developer: 95 Developments

95 Developments is one of Torontos most innovative and leading construction companies, since specializing in high-quality developments with a focus on architectural quality and service excellence.

Overview

  • Address 3445 Sheppard Avenue East, Scarborough, ON, Canada
  • Country United States
  • City/Town ,

Details

Mortgage Calculator

Rating & Reviews

Avarage User Rating

0/ 5

Rating Breakdown

  • 0%
  • 0%
  • 0%
  • 0%
  • 0%

Write A Review

Similar Homes You May Like

Compare